After-log

Montreal was GREAT! Sure most people might find that we did little to nothing on vacation, but we got to be lazy in a foreign country and somebody else cleaned up after us. What could be better? And an 18 month old to the equation and go ahead and try to do more.

Don't believe anything you've ever heard about rude French Canadians, we have yet to meet one.

We need to go back. I think spring would be perfect. We've got a few other places to got to first, but we definitely want to go back. I think I've got Dinah ready to go to Europe now.

And as always, I wish I was Canadian.

Au revoir,

-AJ

3 comments:

Adam and Loucinda Sawinski said...

Very nice blog! While Adam and I are adventurous, you guys definitely win!!! (No goose liver for me...) Glad you had a safe, relaxing, and wonderful trip!
Loucinda and Adam

Anonymous said...

Dear Dinah & AJ,
I enjoyed reading your blog. I love to read anything about traveling. I'm definely a creme brulee lover, but the other????
Glad you had a nice trip and maybe someday we will see you again.
Love,
Cinda's Mom
Patricia Dampier

Brook said...

I like the mini blog thing. Very cool! Sounds like a fun trip and I am glad you guys got to take it. I think there are some places I would rather go in winter, I grew up in the mountains of upstate NY and I would dearly love to re-experience just a little of my childhood snow days!